Inspired by the story of iconic South African women such as Saartjie Baartman, who were always shunned and even ostracized because their physical stature did not conform with the ‘norm’, Plus-Fab continue to take the plus size fashion for women industry by storm.
Plus-Fab is geared towards the fashion savvy, modern day plus size woman who is looking for plus size fashion for women that not only fits but accentuate her curves. We create a range of clothing that embraces as opposed to cover up curves. Plus size women of our time are not looking for what fits but what is sassy chic and fabulous. The Motto ‘not just the right size’ is the key principle at Plus-Fab.
Plus-Fab is known for its talent to craft timeless patterns that are not only timeless but comfortable fun and confidence boosting. We make every outfit a statement while maintaining a timeless sense of style and flair. From the ever-growing client base since its inception, it is clear that PLUS-FAB bring out the fashionista in every plus size woman and that the formula is working.
PLUS-FAB HAVE WON THE HEARTS OF NOTABLE CLIENTS IN SA:
- Queen of the spoken word, actress, producer and author MS Lebo Mashile
- 3 Talk’s Noeleen Maholowna-Sanqu
- Metro Fm’s Criselda Kananda
- Deputy Minister of Women Children and People with disability Hon Hendrietta Ipeleng Bogopane-Zulu
- SA’s actress and movie producer Ms Rossie Motene
- 7de Laan actress Ms Nobuhle ‘Mimi’ Mahlasela
- SA’s respected business woman Mrs. Thuthukile Skweyiya
- Radio and TV Personality Ms Anele Mdoda
- Comedian and Isibaya actress Ms Celeste Ntuli