Plus-Fab’s Terms and Conditions for Custom made outfits.
- after quotation is agreed on, client is liable to pay 50% using banking details provided on the Invoice or quotation and send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No work will commence before 50% is paid.
- Client will be liable for extra costs if it is requested that there be change of fabric, color and design after the initial agreed garment is started or the fabric is already bought. This will apply even after 50% has been paid.
- order need to be paid in full before delivery or collection. Delivery comes at additional cost.
- No refund will be paid to client should there be a change of heart on the initially agreed design and fabric. Instead a client will be liable in paying the 50% for the new fabric.
- should the outfit ordered not fit or there be something wrong with it that is in conflict of the initial agreement on the order, Plus-Fab will be liable to remake the exact outfit at no extra cost to the client unless otherwise the client is liable for the outfit not fitting.
- completed orders need to be collected within a month time of completion, if not Plus-Fab reserve the right to sell the outfit and no refund will be paid to the client.
- alteration on the custom made will be charged and only Plus-Fab outfits shoes or any other products will be altered.
- Plus-Fab does not make house calls.
- Should your products get damaged or lost in the mail, Plus-Fab will not be liable .
- Clients will remain liable for all alteration costs should they insist on providing Plus-Fab with their own measurements and not allow Plus-Fab to take its own measurements.
- fitting and collection date must be agreed with the client before any work can commence.
- Paying the 50% into Plus-fab account confirms that you agree with the terms and condition set above.